My full name, in case you were wondering, is Ainsley Elizabeth Jacobs. While we're at it with the weird, slightly stalker-ish info, I'm an Aries. Not that that matters much, but hey, maybe someone will think that's relevant or perhaps even a positive trait.
I grew up in Lynbrook, NY (it's near Queens) and attended Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. I spent some time working in Los Angeles, CA in the automotive industry which you can read about on my résumé. In 2007, I moved to Atlanta, GA and worked for several years at a large, international agency as an advertising chick extraordinaire. Not long after, I decided to pursue my dreams and started my own independent marketing company (P.TEN Marketing) focused solely on motorsports; I'm very fortunate to be able to say that it's been a tremendous success and an amazingly wonderful adventure ever since!
My hobbies include horseback riding (hunter-jumpers & eventing), motorsports (road racing, drifting, autocross, gymkhana, drag racing), snowboarding (I kind of suck at it, though), target shooting (pistols), photography, punk rock music, website design/development (duh!) and traveling.
Want to know more? Here are some fun facts about me:
• Every day, I try to make at least one stranger smile or laugh. It's a little something I do to make the world a better place. :D
• I have driven from New York City to Los Angeles. Twice. And no, I didn't get pulled over a single time.
• A guy I met randomly on a flight to Las Vegas told me that bad decisions make great stories later. He was right.
• People perceive me as being pretty tough, but bugs (especially spiders), make me cry like a panicked child.
• I can split a multi-person check to the penny, perfectly, every time. My friends abuse this super power when we go out.
• I broke my back horseback riding when I was 14 and am thankful every day that I suffered no long-term effects from it.
• I speak a little bit of French and Japanese. Not enough to be fluent but more than enough to get me in trouble.
• Thanks to childhood insomnia and me trying every way possible to fall asleep, I can sing the alphabet backwards.
• I once played "rodeo" with an elephant in a river in Thailand and was able to hang on for quite a while.